Tiffany Latest Playboy Shoot

« Older   Newer »
Sarah Michelle Gellar
CAT_IMG Posted on 5/3/2010, 17:51     +1   -1

The Sun's Article

WRESTLING Diva Tiffany has been pictured fully naked in Playboy magazine — despite the WWE's ban on nude photo shoots.

The gorgeous blonde, who is currently general manager on WWE's ECW show, appears in the February/March 2010 Lingerie issue from Hugh Hefner's company.

But SunSport can reveal the pictures were taken BEFORE the stunner joined Vince McMahon's wrestling promotion.

In her previous career as a model, Tiffany posed frequently for Playboy under her real name Taryn Terrell.

Playboy own the copyright to all those snaps and have now published this set as a six-page pictorial.

Once again under the name Taryn Terrell, the shoot starts with her modelling sexy undies, above, and ends with the Diva fully nude and leaning over a bed.

The caption alongside the images reads: "Since you last saw me: I competed for a spot as a WWE Diva and ended up signing a developmental contract with them. I am now with Extreme Championship Wrestling, a division of the WWE, where I'm the general manager.

"I'm passionate about: Raising money for abused and abandoned children.

"Fun fact: I'm a vegan and choose not to eat anything with a face."

There is no suggestion that Tiffany, engaged to Scottish grappler Drew McIntyre, was interviewed for the spread.

Last year, SunSport revealed how WWE had enforced a nude ban in order to cultivate a more family friendly 'PG' image.

Up until that point, a number of Divas had proudly appeared on Playboy's cover including Maria, Sable and Torrie Wilson.

Rival wrestling firm have TNA have partly taken up the mantle, with Traci Brooks recently doing a two-part shoot for the adult magazine's website.

The Next Big Thing
CAT_IMG Posted on 30/7/2010, 18:33     +1   -1

ma di quando sono?

1 replies since 5/3/2010, 17:51   1368 views